Wednesday, February 13, 2013

This Life

It's amazing how life can change so quickly. Last week, my life seemed so ordinary. Then I get a call that no one wants to receive. Jaycee's nana had a stroke and wasn't given much of a chance to make it. She's still holding on but is close to the end. The last 7 days have been a whirlwind. I have went through shock and disbelief. I've cried until it didn't seem possible to cry anymore. I have had moments when I have "pretended" that everything was normal--my mind couldn't handle this life changing information. I don't want to get into all the details about what I saw and what poor nana went through at age 51. But, I do have a few other things to say....

Life is short. You never know what the future holds. It is really important to make the most of your days and appreciate those around you. It's also important that you know God and are in right standing with Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit