Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Blog In Review

The year is almost over. Doesn't time seem to go fast?

The hustle and bustle of the season is picking up, so this will be my last post for 2016. Like many of you, I have several things to do and want to spend time with my family.

I am especially grateful for all of you who have took the time to read, comment, and share my stories. Readers from all over the world have stopped by since this blog began. The top 10 countries that represent my readers include:
USA
Canada
Russia
United Kingdom
Germany
Australia
Ireland
France
China
Brazil

What did you readers enjoy the most on my blog in 2016?
Everything from pacifier help to Down syndrome stories. Three of the most viewed and shared stories were written by guest writers featured during Down syndrome Awareness Month. Not sure what that says about me.... Just kidding. In case you missed the 5 most popular of the year, here they are:




1. Meet Nate: I Can...

2. The Weekend My Daughter Became a Princess

3. Therapy Tip: Getting Rid of Pacifiers

4. Meet My Brother

5. Meet Sophie: I Can...



I have had the pleasure of having some of my writings featured on other sites this year as well. Here's my top 5 favorite pieces that were on other sites.

1. What I Hide Behind "Fine" on The Good Mother Project

2. What People Don't Understand When Your Child Doesn't Speak on The Mighty

3. 6 Things I Fantasize About While Sitting in the Waiting Room on Break the Parenting Mold

4. What It's Like to be a Mother of a Child with a Speech Delay on Scary Mommy

5. Decision 2016 (No, not the Election) on Comfort in the Midst of Chaos





So that's the highlights from 2016.
Hope you come back next year!



No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit