Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Down syndrome Awareness: The Finale!

For 31 days, I have shared stories, thoughts, guests posts, and information.

For 31 days, readers have visited this site.

And, I hope that somewhere in that 31 days I have reached a parent with a newly diagnosed baby and assured them that they can do this. I hope I've given a perspective on topics related to Down syndrome that can help families, therapists, and the general public. I also hope that my stories of my daughter's life have helped people see that life with Down syndrome isn't disastrous. In fact, it can be very, very good.

Thank you for stopping by here throughout the month and taking the time to read.
The top ten countries that represented the readers this month were:
-USA (Thanks, fellow Americans!)
-Canada
-Russia
-Ireland
-United Kingdom
-Ukraine
-Australia
-South Korea
-France
-Germany

The 5 most popular posts during this month were:
1. Help That Hurts (Guest Post by Dana)
2. Siblings, Down syndrome, & A Hole in the Ceiling (Guest Post by Ger)
3. Are Kids with DS Stubborn?
4. My Worst Day with my Daughter with Down syndrome
5. Awkward Moments: Special Needs Edition

If you missed one of these, take time to read them. They are all great!

Check us out on Facebook too!!! I put a few extra things on FB this month.

Hope you come back next week!

1 comment:

  1. The top 10 nations which visited Halfway up Rysy Peak during 31 for 21 2017:

    1. United States
    2. Australia
    3. Russia
    4. United Kingdom
    5. Germany
    6. Canada
    7. Poland
    8. France
    9. Portugal
    10. Ukraine

    for October 2017

    Most popular posts:

    1. Three quests for identity and belonging [#mentalhealthweek]
    2. Wordless Wednesday
    3. Dancing with Wombats [Jennie Irving post]
    4. Why it's #geopoliticallyincorrect to take #orphanageselfies [this is the one with the Big Sheep]
    5. Sofia Sanchez and Be You Tiful Love Sofia

    ReplyDelete

submit to reddit