Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Thoughts on My Child's Illness

Hey there readers! Thanks for stopping in!

I am so thrilled to announce that I am writing for Key Ministry this year! Key Ministry's mission is to provide knowledge and experience to church leaders so that people with disabilities and their family members can worship in a local church. They have many resources for the church and families of individuals with disabilities, which you need to check out if you haven't already.

Yesterday, my first post went up on their website. I'd love for you take a read. If you like it, please share with others, so that more people can read it as well.

Please Excuse My Poor Church Attendance

On another note, a recent post of mine ran on The Mighty website. In case you missed it here, click on the link to read that story:

I Fear ER Doctors Won't Take My Daughter's Health Seriously

Thanks for being faithful readers! Coming up: On Thursday, I'll post another therapy tip. Next week, I'll have a fresh new post for you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit