Tuesday, April 3, 2018

The Doctor is Not Always Right

Thanks for stopping by today.

It took me a long time to realize that a doctor's assessment of my daughter wasn't the complete and whole truth. I wrote a piece on this subject for Key Ministry that was featured last week. If you missed it then, check it out today:


Things were simple the day my daughter was born, at least at first.

As soon as she entered the world, I did my own assessment of her: ten fingers, ten toes, two eyes, a nose, and a weak cry. Everything seemed fine.

My husband and I were thrilled to be first time parents. We remarked on how “beautiful” and “perfect” she was. We joyfully called people to announce her arrival. We smiled in pictures.

To keep reading, click this link: When I Mistook a Doctor's Word As Gospel



No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit