Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Play List

I'm not a musical person. I can't play an instrument or read music. But, I do like to listen to music. I fill silences in the car or in my home with music.

Years ago in college, I made a decision to only listen to Christian music. I wanted to listen to music that would encourage me, talk about my values, and honor God. This music helps me when I'm struggling or when Jaycee is sick. So, today I'm sharing my play list with you. All of the artists are Christian but the music varies from hard rock to softer worship music. Check these bands out if you need a pick me up!

My "Feeling Kind of Down, Need to Pray" Playlist:
  • Good to Be Alive by Skillet
  • Sick of It by Skillet
  • Fighter by Jamie Grace
  • Oceans by Hillsong United
  • Our Father by Bethel Music
  • Closer by Bethel Music
  • Unstoppable Love by Kim Walker-Smith
  • Speak Life by Toby Mac
  • Eye on It by Toby Mac

My Playlist for when Jaycee is in the hospital:
  • Christ the Rock by Kim Walker-Smith
  • You Are Good by Bethel Music
  • Whom Shall I Fear by Chris Tomlin
  • Burning Ones by Jesus Culture
  • Revelation Song by Jesus Culture
  • Nothing Holding Me Back by Bryan & Katie Torwalt
  • Set a Fire by Jesus Culture
  • Baptize My Heart by Misty Edwards
  • The Lord Our God by Passion

No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit