Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Hitting the Pause Button

Have you ever looked at your calendar and wanted to cry or scream and something in-between?

That's how I feel right now. The kids are home for the next couple of months for summer break, which always makes life busy and fun. There are mini-vacations planned that I'm looking forward to taking. There are doctor's appointments and a surgery that I'm not looking forward to at all.

And so, I am taking a little summer break from this blog to spend more time with my family and not worry about updating the blog.





In the mean time, I'll do some short posts on my blog's Facebook page. So, be sure to check that out.

You can also find me on Twitter here for 140 characters worth of reading.


Drop back in during the month of August when I expect to be up and writing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit