Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Mother's Day & What I Lack

Last week, I had a Mother's Day post on Key Ministry's site. If you missed it, have a read:

I have a small struggle on Mother’s Day, and it’s for a silly reason.

A few years ago, my son developed a skill that my daughter has not, and this is what trips me up ever so briefly. When a holiday or my birthday comes around, my eight-year-old son thinks of me. He panics if my husband didn’t have time to take him shopping for a gift for me. He hunts around in his room to find special treasures of his to give to me to express his love. I’ve received a Santa hat, a teddy bear, and sea shells as gifts from such occasions. They are tucked away in my bedroom, and I think about him when I see these items.

Keep Reading...... Click Here: Why I Will Lack Nothing This Mother's Day


No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit