Thursday, March 29, 2018

Therapy Tip: Easter Language Ideas

It's Therapy Thursday! Today is the day that I share a tip based upon my experiences as a pediatric speech-language pathologist and the mother of a child with special needs. Today's tip is:

Easter Language Ideas

This week, I am on spring break. I'm off work and spending some much needed time with my family. I have put 3 of my nice little Easter blogs on this post for you, so you can easily find them. These links have ideas for growing language and vocabulary related to Easter. So go ahead, take a look at these if you missed them the first time. 


10 Uses for Plastic Eggs

Building Language During Easter

Easter Sensory Bin


Therapy Thursday is for educational purposes only and not intended as therapeutic advice

No comments:

Post a Comment

submit to reddit